top of page
  • Writer's pictureNate Gilman

How can I get the proper amount of sea time for my 6 pack license?

Updated: Oct 11, 2022

You need 360 days on vessels that are underway for over four hours where you are assisting with the navigation to get the proper amount of sea time for a 6 pack license.

If you own your vessel you can create a CG719S form to document that sea time for the USCG inside of If it's someone else's boat they can sign at the bottom of the CG719S for you via a hard printed off copy that is signed with ink.

We hope this made your life a little easier, and if you have other questions the MM-SEAS team is always here to help!

We do prefer to answer questions live with screen sharing to make both of our lives easier.

We hold free live virtual office hours Monday and Wednesday from 5:00 - 5:30 pm PT inside of under License Guidance and then Daily Master Classes.

Pro MM-SEAS members get access to our daily live office hours Monday thru Friday from 5:00 - 5:30 pm PT. You also get access to unlimited live 1 on 1 calls with one of our USCG Licensing Specialists. Pro MM-SEAS members can access these features inside of under License Guidance.

Need to renew, upgrade or get your first USCG license?
We're here to help.

Always Free | $299 if you file with us

(Includes fees)

bottom of page