Open Site Navigation
  • Nate Gilman

What needs to go with the CG-719S small vessel service form if someone else signs off?

Nothing. The regulation, 46 CFR 10.232, states that those who do not own a vessel must obtain letters or other evidence from licensed personnel or the owners of the vessels listed.

In other words, you do not need to provide any more documentation other than a perfect CG-719S small vessel sea service form if the ship’s master, owner, vessel manager or office staff for the company that owns the vessel signed.

We hope this made your life a little easier and if you have other questions the MM-SEAS team is always here to help!

We do prefer to answer questions live with screen sharing to make both of our lives easier.

We hold free live virtual office hours Monday and Wednesday from 5:00 - 5:30 pm PT inside of under License Guidance and then Daily Office Hours.

Pro MM-SEAS members get access to our daily live office hours Monday thru Friday from 5:00 - 5:30 pm PT. You also get access to unlimited live 1 on 1 calls with one of our USCG Licensing Specialists. Pro MM-SEAS members can access these features inside of under License Guidance.


Need to renew, upgrade or get your first USCG license?
We're here to help.

Always Free | $299 if you file with us

(Includes fees)