top of page
  • Writer's pictureNate Gilman

How do I fill out my CG-719K form for my 100 Ton Master?

Under the 'Endorsement held or sought' section check the Deck and Food Handler boxes.

A 100 Ton Master license, and any captain's license, is considered to be within the deck department.

Why am I checking the food handler box?

Checking the food handler box is optional. It does allow the Coast Guard to add the rating of Stewards Department (Food Handler) to your MMC with no additional qualifications.

How do I know which box to check?

If you want to find the designation for your desired endorsement, you can visit the Coast Guard's website They have a list of all the officer and rating positions that are associated with the Deck and Engine departments.

We hope this made your life a little easier and if you have other questions the MM-SEAS team is always here to help!

We do prefer to answer questions live with screen sharing to make both of our lives easier.

We hold free live virtual office hours Monday and Wednesday from 5:00 - 5:30 pm PT inside of under License Guidance and then Daily Office Hours.

Pro MM-SEAS members get access to our daily live office hours Monday thru Friday from 5:00 - 5:30 pm PT. You also get access to unlimited live 1 on 1 calls with one of our USCG Licensing Specialists. Pro MM-SEAS members can access these features inside of under License Guidance.

Need to renew, upgrade or get your first USCG license?
We're here to help.

Always Free | $299 if you file with us

(Includes fees)

bottom of page